I have not called to nag anyone about anything house related since Thursday.  (wait.. what day… um… could have been Friday).  AND I am fully psyched up to wait patiently until Monday afternoon around 4pm before calling the title company (the people I’ve called the least, so it’s okay to call them Monday) to see if any progress has been made.  Then, if the title company has no information for me, I get to call my buyer that evening -Tuesday evening if I can wait it out… but, the betting odds on that aren’t great….and see what the hold-up is.  

Not that I’m impatiently counting the days, hours, or minutes between updates on the house selling proposition or anything.

Advertisements